National Brain Tumor Society invites you to join us on May 6 – 8 for Head to the Hill 2018, our annual Washington, DC-based advocacy event.
This annual event has become a powerful vehicle to ensure the voice of the brain tumor community is being heard on Capitol Hill. We hope you will be able to share this experience with us in 2018!
May 6-8, 2018
Sunday, May 6
Advocate Welcome Reception, including Ependymoma Awareness Day & Butterfly Release
5 – 7 PM
Monday, May 7
Hilton Crystal City
8 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday, May 8
8 AM – 6 PM
During this two-day event, you will:
- Learn about key public policy issues facing the brain tumor community
- Speak with congressional leaders to raise awareness of the issues, needs, and priorities of the brain tumor community
- Meet other brain tumor advocates from across the United States
- Hear from inspiring and informative speakers on the importance of brain tumor advocacy and using your voice for positive change
- Interact with National Brain Tumor Society staff
- Celebrate National Brain Tumor Awareness Month by taking action
- Participate in Ependymoma Awareness Day with a live butterfly release
- Make a difference in the lives of the hundreds of thousands of Americans living with a brain tumor
Your participation in Head to the Hill will help policymakers better understand the critical and urgent needs of this community and the policies that are vital to ensuring availability of treatments, increased scientific research, and the discovery of a cure.
Did you know the Race for Hope DC takes place on Sunday, May 6? Make a weekend of your trip to DC for Head to the Hill, and join thousands of other members of the brain tumor community for this inspiring event, which raises funds for brain tumor research. Learn more about the Race For Hope DC and sign up for the Head to the Hill team here!
Thank you for considering joining us at Head to the Hill. To make even more of an impact, please consider making a donation to help offset the costs of Head to the Hill and support our research, advocacy, and patient and care partner programs.
Additional questions? Contact Kacey Troy at email@example.com or 520.762.4544.