National Brain Tumor Society
Gray Nation Endurance
Thank you for your interest in running the 2020 Boston Marathon on behalf of the National Brain Tumor Society. NBTS will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so we encourage interested applicants to submit an application in a timely manner. NBTS is evaluating applications based on the depth of information provided below. We are looking for applicants who have a connection and/or passion to further the NBTS mission, the ability to meet and exceed the $10,000 fundraising commitment and the ability to safely train for the 26.2-mile race. Once your application is submitted, and an NBTS staff member will reach out regarding next steps.
Please note, NBTS is also accepting applications for runners who have qualified for the Boston Marathon or have a bib through another source. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact CommunityEvents@braintumor.org.
2020 Boston Marathon team members will receive:
- Official race entry to the 2020 Boston Marathon
- A personal fundraising page and fundraising resources to help support individual efforts
- Team communication from the program’s launch
- Dedicated staff member
- Dedicated training coach and training plans
- Gray Nation Endurance race day shirt and additional swag
2020 Boston Marathon Application