Brain tumors can strike anyone – they don’t discriminate by heritage, age, gender, or where you live. Many individuals diagnosed with brain tumors are historically healthy, vibrant people. Brain tumors can cause physical, emotional, and cognitive problems that will change your life forever. And patients with the most aggressive glioblastoma tumors have a 5.6% chance of living 5 years or more. Kids with DIPG may live for the length of an average school year.
NBTS unrelentingly invests in, mobilizes, and unites our community to discover a cure, deliver effective treatments, and advocate for patients and care partners.
Join us and take action today:
- Use #BTAM in your social media posts. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Become a public policy advocate, and work align yourself with more than 38,000 NBTS advocates across the country in giving brain tumor patients a voice in Congress. It’s EASY!
- Volunteer at an NBTS fundraising event to help participants have an amazing experience
- Register your own Team at your closest NBTS Brain Tumor Walk, Ride, Race, or Freeze . Check out the entire list of events in your area HERE
- Create your own community event in your town, city, state – and raise money for brain tumor research
- Do you compete in marathons, Ironman, or other endurance events? Become a part of Gray Nation Endurance
- Download these #BTAM graphics and share them with your social media network
- Update your Facebook profile picture with our #BTAM frame
- Read and share our blog with your networks, friends, and family
- If possible, join a clinical trial. Use our Clinical Trial Finder to find brain tumor trials in your area
- Learn about our groundbreaking research
- Share Your Story
- Give today to help support groundbreaking brain tumor research and treatments