- Download and then print out the PDF template below for the Take a Shot Back sign
- State why or who you are Taking a Shot Back to Defeat GBM in the empty/available space in the template
- Take a shot of yourself holding up your sign (i.e. selfie)
- Post your photo to social media tagging NBTS (@NBTStweets on Twitter; @braintumors on Facebook; and @natlbraintumorsociety on Instagram), and using the hashtags #DefeatGBM #GBMDay
- Share and like others’ posts
Give today for GBM Awareness Day
On GBM Awareness Day, we honor the patients, families, and care partners who have faced glioblastoma — the most common, complex, treatment-resistant, and deadliest type of brain cancer. There is no question that the urgent and unmet needs of the GBM community continue to grow.
With such limited progress made in treating these aggressive and complex tumors, we know that the time to act is now. Make a gift today, and help to accelerate the rate at which we discover, develop, test, and approve new treatments, while working together to advance a cure.