2021 ANNUAL REPORT
Supporters like you helped fund cutting-edge research and programs designed to deliver community to patients with brain tumors and caregivers. Your support also helped amplify our public policy agenda to ensure the urgent, unmet needs of the brain tumor community continue to be heard and addressed.
Highlights in the 2021 Annual Report include:
- Voices of patients, caregivers, researchers, advocates, supporters, and other members of the brain tumor community
- Treatment advancements, including the expansion of GBM Agile and the discovery that widely available drugs might hold hope for specific tumor types
- Innovation in the field of neuro-oncology aimed at improving clinical trials and applying immunotherapy to brain tumor patients
- Advocacy and policy change, including an increase in federal funding for brain tumor research and the acquisition of bipartisan co-sponsors for the Telehealth Modernization Act
- Expanded support for patients and caregivers, including a new video program on innovation in brain tumor research, virtual journaling workshops, and personalized support
- Events bringing together the brain tumor community across the country, including the first-ever National Brain Tumor Walk and Ride, expanded support for community events, and an increase in revenue generated by Gray Nation Endurance
- Our Donor Honor Roll spotlighting top fundraising teams and individuals, community events, corporate and foundation partners, and donors
As you can see, your support last year made a tremendous impact. With your continued help, we will be the community that conquers and cures brain tumors — once and for all.