Working to further the cause of brain tumor research and support the brain tumor community is an amazing and rewarding experience. Here, at the National Brain Tumor Society, we understand that the efforts, experience, and talent of our employees are critical in supporting our continued growth, and allow us to focus on improving the lives of patients, and finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for brain tumors.
Headquartered in Newton, MA, we are the largest nonprofit brain tumor organization in the United States. Learn more.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Administrative Assistant, Programs & Research (Part-Time)
- Associate Director of Development, New England Region
- Associate Director of Development, Southwest Region
- Communication Services Manager
- Director of Development, Community Events & Annual Fund
- Director of Development, Engagement
- Senior Administrative Assistant for Advancement
- Senior Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Staff and Chief Public Policy and Advocacy Officer
National Brain Tumor Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.