Host a DIY Virtual Fundraiser
Bring together your family and friends, all at a safe distance, by hosting a virtual DIY fundraiser to conquer and cure brain tumors. Consider one of the virtual fundraising ideas listed below or come up with your own!
- Virtual Spring Cleaning Yard Sale
- Live Stream Gaming Event
- Stay at Home Party
- Virtual Fitness Fundraiser
- Virtual Tournament
- Gray Nation Endurance Challenge
Create a Fundraising Page
As we look to honor our loved ones and create change for the brain tumor community in support of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, we invite you to create a #CCAM donation page – no matter what your age – to share with friends and family to raise funds and awareness for this important month. Take action by creating and customizing your page today!
After you create and customize your personal fundraising page, send your fundraising page link to family and friends by email or social media to share your story and start fundraising.
Create the Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook Fundraising allows you to invite your friends and family to give a gift that will fund our brain tumor research and advocacy initiatives without even having to leave Facebook! Additionally, if you choose the National Brain Tumor Society as your charity, Facebook waves ALL fees, meaning that all of your donations go directly to the fight against brain tumors.
- Make sure the National Brain Tumor Society is selected as the non-profit for whom you’re raising funds. Choose a title that personalizes the fundraiser for your audience, like “Raise money for brain tumor research!” or “Join me for #CCAM!”
- Personalize Your Event. While National Brain Tumor Society has worked with Facebook to include a default description, your connection is unique. Tell invitees YOUR STORY!
- Sound the Horn. Once you make it, it runs just like a Facebook event. You can add people to co-host your fundraiser, invite your friends to support you, share the fundraiser on your wall, and post regular updates. Don’t forget to thank the people who raise money, and use the fundraiser to post updates on your progress!
Take a Gray Nation Endurance challenge
Take on one of the below Gray Nation endurance challenges or create your own, and set up your Gray Nation Endurance fundraising page to put meaning behind your social distancing miles and moves!
- The Rep Challenge
Set a goal of reps or miles you and/or your team want to achieve in a single workout or throughout the month.
- The Marathon Challenge
Commit to running or walking one mile per day for 26.2 days. Want something extreme? Run or walk one mile per hour for 26.2 hours as an individual or as a relay team.
- The 5k Challenge
Set a future run date, follow a 5k training plan, and take on the training to achieve the 3.1 miles.
- The Race Challenge
Register for a virtual or future in-person race, or choose another endurance event of your choosing, and take on the training in the following months to cross the start and finish.
Ways to Support
JOIN AN EVENT
Register for a regional event today, and experience the power of communities coming together to conquer and cure brain tumors – once and for all.
Put the fun in fundraising from the comfort of your own home.
BECOME A SUSTAINING DONOR
Join a loyal group of donors who give monthly in support of our mission.