Share Your Story
Pediatric brain tumor patients need more — more research, more treatments, and more time. Please consider sharing your story today to show others that they are not alone and to create change for our most vulnerable patients.
Follow the National Brain Tumor Society
Your story may be reshared on our social media channels, so be sure to look for it and share it with your friends.
Hashtag: #CreateChange #CCAM
Join the Conversation
In sharing your story, you are raising awareness for the childhood cancer community and are showing others they are not alone.
If you need some help getting started, post one of the social media messages below to your personal channels and include our suggested hashtags so we can follow along.
- I will #CreateChange to ensure better treatments, a better quality of life, and cures for pediatric brain tumor patients and caregivers. braintumor.org/ccam
- September is #CCAM. Join me to #CreateChange that will last a lifetime: braintumor.org/ccam
- Just [INSERT #] [INSERT HOURS/DAYS] of #CCAM remaining! #CreateChange to support more than 13,000 children living with a primary malignant brain tumor today: braintumor.org/ccam
- It’s #CCAM. [OPTIONAL: INSERT PERSONAL STORY OR FACT]. Will you help #CreateChange to last a lifetime? braintumor.org/ccam
- This month is #CCAM. #CreateChange and raise awareness for pediatric brain tumor patients and those who will be diagnosed in the future: braintumor.org/ccam
- I’m proud to raise awareness and #CreateChange for pediatric brain tumor patients and their caregivers. Join me in giving to the National Brain Tumor Society for #CCAM: braintumor.org/ccam
- It’s #CCAM. Make a gift to propel pediatric brain tumor research and treatments forward: braintumor.org/ccam
Share quick, impactful stats about pediatric brain tumors, and inspire others to create change this month.
Add our #CreateChange Facebook frame to your profile picture to show your support.
Ways To Support
Together, we can create change that will last a lifetime. Take action for pediatric brain tumor patients this month by signing up to become an advocate, joining or starting an event, or setting up a fundraiser in honor of a loved one.
Pediatric brain tumor patients need more — more research, more treatments, and more time. Share your story to show others that they are not alone and to create change for our most vulnerable patients.
MAKE A GIFT
Your support is critical to ensuring the urgent, unmet needs of the pediatric brain tumor community continue to be heard and addressed. When you make a one-time or sustaining gift to NBTS, you have an immediate impact on the important work underway to conquer and cure brain tumors—once and for all.