Shine a light on GBM
Come together with hope for a cure and better quality of life for patients and families.
Follow the National Brain Tumor Society
Your story may be reshared on our social media channels, so be sure to look for it and share it with your friends.
Share your story
In sharing your story, you are raising awareness for the glioblastoma (GBM) community, inspiring action, and showing others they are not alone.
If you need some help getting started, post one of the social media messages below to your personal channels and include our suggested hashtag #GBMDay so we can follow along.
- I will shine a light on #GBMDay to ensure better treatments, a better quality of life, and cures for GBM patients and caregivers. braintumor.org/gbmday
- Save the date: #GBMDay is July 20. Join me in shining a light on one of the most common, complex, treatment-resistant, and deadliest types of brain cancer: braintumor.org/gbmday
- Just [INSERT #] [INSERT HOURS/DAYS] left until #GBMDay! Support more than 13,000 people living with glioblastoma today: braintumor.org/gbmday
- It’s #GBMDay. [OPTIONAL: INSERT PERSONAL STORY OR GBM FACT]. Will you help shine a light on this devastating disease? braintumor.org/gbmday
- Today is #GBMDay. Raise awareness and take action for those with GBM and those who will be diagnosed in the future: braintumor.org/gbmday
- I’m proud to raise awareness and support for glioblastoma patients and their caregivers. Join me in giving to the National Brain Tumor Society for #GBMDay: braintumor.org/gbmday
- It’s #GBMDay. Make a gift to propel brain tumor research and treatments forward: braintumor.org/gbmday
Share quick, impactful stats about glioblastoma, and inspire others to take action.
Ways To Support
We will not stop until we cast a national light on this devastating disease. Take action to propel research and treatments forward. Join our virtual GBM Day event and get answers to your GBM questions.
Shine a light on the realities of a GBM diagnosis. Share your story and show others that they are not alone. Spread the word on social media with GBM statistics and shareable graphics, and become an advocate.
MAKE A GIFT
Your support is critical to ensuring the urgent, unmet needs of the brain tumor community continue to be heard and addressed. When you make a one-time or sustaining gift to NBTS, you have an immediate impact on the important work underway to conquer and cure brain tumors—once and for all.