Memorial Giving at the National Brain Tumor Society
Continue the legacy of a loved one who has passed through memorial giving with National Brain Tumor Society. We are grateful for the opportunity to partner with you, and have several options for you to explore in creating a lasting tribute to your loved one.
Create a customized giving page:
- Visit www.braintumor.org/memorials to create a memorial page.
- Complete the requested fields, and you will be provided with a website URL to share with family and friends.
- To make edits and track donations, click on the “Manage” button in the upper right-hand corner. You can always make updates and keep track of your page by logging in at www.classy.org.
Make a gift online:
- Gifts are always welcome at www.braintumor.org.
- Donors can select “I would like to make my gift in honor or memory of a loved one.” You will also see an option to notify a family member or friend of the loved one you are honoring the memory of. The individual you select to be notified will receive periodic letters from NBTS listing the names of those who made contributions.
Mail a check to the National Brain Tumor Society:
- Donors can write checks to the National Brain Tumor Society and mail them to: 55 Chapel Street, Suite 200, Newton, MA 02458.
- Memo lines should reference who the gift is being made in memory of.
- If you’d like a notification sent to a family member or friend of the loved one who has passed, please include a note detailing the name and address of the person to be notified along with your check. The individual you select to be notified will receive periodic letters from NBTS listing the names of those who have made contributions.
Join a National Brain Tumor Society Signature Event:
- By attending one of our Walks, Rides, Races, or Freezes, you are supporting strategic research initiatives aimed at finding new therapies, vital public policy and advocacy programs, and helpful online resources for the entire brain tumor community.
- Visit www.events.braintumor.org to find an event near you.
Start your own Community Event:
- Community Events are run by people like you across the country, who manage the logistics and planning of an event to benefit NBTS. Examples include 5K races, bike rides, softball tournaments, or parties.
- Visit www.braintumor.org/communityfundraising for more information on how to host your own Community Event.
For further information on making a gift in memory of a loved one, please contact Maureen LaCerda at MLacerda@braintumor.org or 617.237.1731.