Join the National Brain Tumor Society’s Grey Nation by selecting a race or endurance activity of your choice to celebrate a survivor, pay tribute to a family member or friend who battled a brain tumor, or make an overall difference in the fight against brain tumors. Fundraise and participate in your race or activity as an individual or get a team together to create a deeper impact.
- Celebrate a survivor
- Pay tribute to a family member or friend
- Honor someone fighting
- Put meaning behind your miles and make an overall difference in the fight against brain tumors
“Every step I take with training & racing, I take with me my parents memories & the battle they fought for this awful disease.”
– Kelly Malzewski, 2018 Hennepin 100 Gray Nation
HOW to get involved:
Choose an Endurance Event of Your Choice:
- Decide on your race/endurance event or activity
If you’re participating in an officially organized race, secure your bib directly with the race.
- Let us know you’re joining the Gray Nation
Contact Lauren Gainor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 237-1758.
- Create an individual or team fundraising page through NBTS
Click here to set up your Gray Nation Fundraising page and select the “Create a Page” button to get started.
- Start fundraising and training
Raise $500 or more to receive our Gray Nation Race shirt – Raise $5,000 or more and get our exclusive Gray Nation swag!
Charity Bibs: Apply!
- 2018 TCS NYC Marathon – Waitlist Available
November 4, 2018
While we’ve filled our team for this year, please email email@example.com to be put on the waiting list or for more information should NBTS receive bibs in 2019. Visit our 2018 Gray Nation TCS NYC Marathon website for details about running NY with NBTS
- 2018 Boston Marathon – Event Completed
April 16, 2018
The four person 2018 Gray Nation Boston Marathon Team raised over $47,000 for NBTS! Interested in possibly running Boston in 2019? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list for more information when it becomes available.
– Alan Snow, 2018 Boston Marathon Gray Nation Team