Join the National Brain Tumor Society’s Grey Nation by selecting a race or endurance activity of your choice to celebrate a survivor, pay tribute to a family member or friend who battled a brain tumor, or make an overall difference in the fight against brain tumors. Fundraise and participate in your race or activity as an individual or get a team together to create a deeper impact.
- Celebrate a survivor
- Pay tribute to a family member or friend
- Honor someone fighting
- Put meaning behind your miles and make an overall difference in the fight against brain tumors
“Every step I take with training & racing, I take with me my parents memories & the battle they fought for this awful disease.”
– Kelly Malzewski, 2018 Hennepin 100 Gray Nation
HOW to get involved:
Choose an Endurance Event of Your Choice:
- Decide on your race/endurance event or activity
If you’re participating in an officially organized race, secure your bib directly with the race.
- Let us know you’re joining the Gray Nation
Contact Lauren Gainor, email@example.com or (617) 237-1758.
- Create an individual or team fundraising page through NBTS
Click here to set up your Gray Nation Fundraising page and select the “Become a Fundraiser” button to get started.
- Start fundraising and training
Raise $500 or more to receive our Gray Nation Race shirt – Raise $5,000 or more and get our exclusive Gray Nation swag!
Charity Bibs: Apply!
- 2019 TCS NYC Marathon – Accepting Applications!
Race Date: Sunday, November 3, 2019
We are now accepting applications for the National Brain Tumor Society’s 2019 TCS NYC Marathon team. To apply, please fill out the online application and email Lauren Gainor, Senior Director of Community Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your application was received.
- 2019 Boston Marathon – Waitlist Available
April 15, 2019
While we have filled the spots for our 2019 Boston Marathon team, we are currently accepting applications for the waitlist or for possible future Boston Marathon opportunities. If you’re interested in learning more about the National Brain Tumor Society’s Gray Nation Endurance Boston Marathon
efforts, please fill out the online application and, or email Lauren Gainor, Senior Director of Community Events, at email@example.com
– Alan Snow, 2018 Boston Marathon Gray Nation Team